Saturday, August 29, 2009

Letter to Ianto #4

Nugget/Smudge –

    For god’s sake, you’re only 2mm long! How much room do you need in there that you’re stretching my muscles already?!? It hurts!

    Your dad and I are going out tonight with a friend of ours. He’s going to be our Best man when we get married in three weeks. This’ll be my first night out knowing about you – I hope you don’t mind loud music and being wiggled around, because I love dancing! You should be used to it by now, dad and I had a wedding dance lesson on Thursday. I have to do a million spins, and of course that’s making me feel sicker than usual, having you in me…

    Speaking of being sick, I’m starting to get some morning sickness! I can not stand the smell of onions all of a sudden, which is really gonna suck when I come back to work after the wedding. Your dad and I both work at McDonald’s, though I haven’t worked since May (I fell over and hurt my back, then just plain didn’t want to come back at all.) We agreed I’d come back to work after the wedding, and here we are three weeks off.

    Your name has changed a few times again. Your dad likes Ethan if you’re a boy, which I really like too, but my mum doesn’t like it… We’ve stopped trying to think of girls’ names, we have a huuuuge list to choose from – It’s so much easier naming a girl for us!
Related Posts with Thumbnails